Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday...Working OT

Pardon me for laughing right now but hee hee hee hee....I am supposed to be working four hours of over time, and our system is down!!!!! So I am taking this time to write another blog, after all I need to keep my public informed as to whats going on.
The latest news from Whimsey's etsy shop is I have revamped all the current beads and marked them all 50% off!!!!! so get there while the deals are hot and shop till you drop!!!
Some of the sets I can make duplicates of, just let me know and will do my best.
Wishing everyone the Happiest of New Years and may all your wishes come true......
I make resolutions every year, but like everyone else they get broken, so I am not making any this year, instead I will focus on fixing broken fences, trying my best to do more marketing, not only for my team (eSMArts), but for my self too. Oh and get my website updated and open another Etsy shop for my jewelry. Big plans, but one step at a time
I am amazed at what I have learned in the last year - Twitter; Facebook; tiny url and I know that there is more, just can't think of it right off hand. I still have tons to learn, but at least I am not shy about shouting out "Hey go and check the newly created esMARts team shop where all items are donated and sold to help our fellow etsians! So please check the shop out, its address is www.esmarts.etsy.com. There are so many wonderful items listed there. I have my eye on a couple of things, the prints by Coastalartist, the copper rings and a few other things. i really want a wall hanging by Tina Cowan; m5creations...that will have to wait a while tho.
So I was just told that our system is back up. If you get a chance please check out my reduced prices in my shop www.whimsey.etsy.com.
Till next time stay safe and warm and out of the snow for those of us who live in the snow region area.

Wilma

1 comment:

Barbara Merwin said...

Hi Wilma,

I'm also shying away from a whole bunch of goals for '09; focusing more on daily/weekly goals.

It's taking some time for me personally to adjust to wife Barb's new role as the pastor of 2 churches and, for her, to work for balance in that as well as what she so badly wanted in terms of the jewelry/Etsy business. But things are smoothing out for us. Now if only winter were over and I did not have so much worry about her driving on snowy and icy roads!

I've also picked up lots of new knowledge in the areas you write of but still so much to learn and become fluent with and participate more in a productive sense.

Best to you for the New Year, Ken (1/2 of Magpiedreams)