Sunday, October 26, 2008

Friends

We all go through life with friends that come into our life in one way or another. Some we know face to face, others we meet in strange places who fast become friends and then there are those who are lucky enough to have friends from when they were little. Oh and don't forget the friends we make on the Internet....
Recently I was able to learn just what friends mean to each other. The friends I am talking about have hearts bigger than Texas and a love to share with their fellow team members. I am speaking of the members of eSMARts. They have opened their hearts to help a friend in need. Mind you they have never met this person before but still they have opened their hearts to help someone in need.
This is not charity, this is friends helping friends and they want to continue helping anyone who needs help in any way. I am very proud to be a member of this team, and even prouder to support my friends in any way that I can
I will definitely write more about these amazing people in upcoming blogs, but for now, I ask that if you have a chance please take the time to visit the newly created esmarts .com store and make a purchase please to help in this great cause of "helping other people in need"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The esmarts store is a GREAT IDEA and I too am proud to be part of it. And, look at you Wilma, one of the first members to list an item. Hurrah! Hope everyone goes to see the bracelet you donated. Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com

Unknown said...

Hi Wilma!
Wonderful post here luv. Inside this post, please add the url for our team shop okay? That's http://esmarts.etsy.com so that folks can follow a link...
hugs,
~Anna Lee
and please add the blog url too :) (http://esmarts.blogspot.com)